Please read this carefully
REWARDS POINTS REDEMPTION
- Fill in all parts of the redemption form in block letters, including:
- Your name as per your IC
- Your nickname, if any.
- Your panelist number (9 digits)
- Address to forward the gift.
- Redemption of gifts with insufficient points will not be processed. (You can always contact us for your latest accumulated points.)
- The gift redemption form will be processed on every 15th of the month. It’s advisable for you to send the redemption form by end of the month to ensure your redemption can be processed in next 15th of the month.
- Kantar Worldpanel will make arrangements to deliver gifts to panelists within 4-6 weeks (barring any unforeseen circumstances) from receipt of the panelist’s redemption request. Please contact Kantar Worldpanel if the gift item has not been received after 6 weeks from request.
- Return the gift receipt confirmation letter back to us with your next weekly diary upon receipt of gift.
- In the event that your choice of gift is unavailable, Kantar Worldpanel will offer to replace it with a substitute of equal value. All gifts are available while stock lasts and Kantar Worldpanel reserves the right to withdraw and/or replace such gift featured in the catalogue at any time without prior notice.
- Kantar Worldpanel is not responsible for any injury caused by using the product. Panelist are advised to read safety instructions of the product.
- Kantar Worldpanel gives no representation or warranty with respect to any products and/or services under this ‘Reward Programme’. The manufacturer provides product warranty, where applicable.
- All gift items featured in this catalogue are valid for redemption from January 2018 - December 2018.
Note : Please call/ consult Panel member if you are not sure about the function of the item that you would like to redeem from this gift catalogue.
- All gifts will be delivered to you directly with the exception of large electrical gift items; in which case a voucher will be sent to you.
- No delivery of gifts will be made to a P.O Box address. All deliveries will be sent to your address stated on the redemption form.
- All expenses incurred to deliver goods to panelist house from any redemption outlet (using vouchers) are to be borne by the panelist.
- Panelist are to examine the gift items upon receipt. You are requested to report any faulty vouchers/ damaged gifts within 3 days of receipt date. Failing which all disputes shall not be entertained.
Termination of participation in Consumer Panel can be made by either party. The termination will be confirmed by a written notice from Kantar Worldpanel. Termination of the panelist participation will take effect on the date stated in the notice. The panelist must use any outstanding points within 3 months of the termination date. All outstanding points will be automatically deemed as forfeited on expiry of this 3 months period.
Note: In case of disrepancies between English and other versions, the English version shall apply and prevail.